Friday, October 3, 2008

This weekend

Update- This is a very busy weekend for us.  The youngest 3 and my husband and myself are going to Cooperstown.  We are the ones who don't go every year for the hall of fame induction.  We just like to go every few years.  We  have a cabin at the campgrounds where they usually camp.  It will take  4 hours to get there.  #3 son is staying home to take care of the dogs, and #1 is working most of the weekend.  #2 is working tonight, then has the SAT in the morning.  So we are all going in different directions (and why in the world does that man turn the play-offs on in my room then go out of the room for 1/2 an hour at a time????).
Anyway, am looking frward to being back in NY, in the fall weather with the leaves turning, good weather for a campfire.  We are looking forward to a good time.
Can't decide what to work on.  I am finishing the second of a pair of Mama Jane's, slippers, and have the Hemlock ring going.  The hemlock ring takes concentration.  So I'm not sure what I'll do. 

No comments: